Enable G Suite Two-Factor Authentication
We want everyone to enable two-factor authentication and we're here to help.
Follow these steps to get started with Google two-factor authentication.
1. Visit https://myaccount.google.com.
2. If prompted, enter your google account e-mail and password.
3. On the My Account dashboard, click the Security tab on the left side of the screen.
4. Click the 2-Step Verification option.
5. Click Get Started
6. enter your password if prompted.
7. Follow the on-screen prompts!
Warning: Google permits the use of SMS and Voice calls for two-factor authentication. We recommend that users do not select these options due to the proliferation of SIM Swapping.
We recommend that you use, Google Prompt on your phone (this requires the physical phone), the Google Authenticator App, backup codes, or a security key.